Zf-390d Peeling Paper Sticking and Envelope Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $40,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $40,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ZF-390D
- Characteristic: Automatic Glue
- Width: 80-250
- Long: 20-100
- Material: Paper
- Trademark: HERO MACHINE
- Origin: Zhejiang
- Machine Type: Envelop Naking Machine
- Computerized: Computerized
- Size and Shape: 4100×1900×1600
- Weight: 3600
- Usage: Paper Envelop
- Specification: CE
2. Port of destination:
3. Packing: Export-standard and sea-worthy wooden case.
4. Shipping Mark: To be determined at customers' option.
5. Terms of payment: 30% T/T Deposit, the balance before shipment
6. Delivery time: Within 10-25 working days after received the deposit
7. Quality Guarantee: 1 year, the seller guarantee the machines are 100% new. The above clause is ONLY effective under the machine is being properly used, any artificial misuse or destroy prepensely is not within the limit of Quality Guarantee.
8. Supplementary Condition: If the buyer need seller`s engineer to go to his factory to help install and test the machine, please be kindly bear their visa, go and return tickets, lodging and eating, salary ( USD80/day).
9. Validity of offer: 30day
The machine can daub the pressure-sensitive adhesive adn stick peeling paper, at the same time, it can fold and glue the envelope. It can only stick window-film, or only fold and glue the envelope. It has the following characteristic: Automatic impressing, loading paper without stop, automatic stopping when several pieces of paper are fed, easily adjusting the peeling paper's length by stepless variator, accurately counting by electronic counter. It is a perfect equipment for envelope with peeling paper.
Gram of adaptive paper: : 80-150G/M2
Working speed: : 5000-10000PCS/h
Power of main pump: 2.2kw
Power of air pump: 5.5kw
Peeling paper length: 10~40mm
Weight of machine: 2.2T
Dimension of machine: 5000× 980× 1330mm